- Location: Mallorca, Puerto Portals
Holiday Homes in Spain
Property For Sale / To Let
Spain is no doubt one of the most popular destinations for people looking for holiday homes in the sun. With its impressive Mediterranean coast stretching from France down to Portugal there are lots of locations to find your perfect luxury holiday home. Not forgetting also that as well as mainland Spain we also have a range of properties available on the Balearic Islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza along with the Canary Islands of Tenerife and Fuerteventura. If you are looking to buy or sell property in Spain we can assist you with the process through our network of hand-picked agents and partners that each specialise in their own areas, so you can be sure that your getting the best service from one of the leading Real Estate Agents, that’s open 24hrs to ensure we are always there for you.
- Location: Mallorca, Port Andratx
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Covered Terrace, Mountain Views, Modern , Parking , Underfloor Heating
- Amenities: Covered Terrace, Furnished, Villa, Modern
- Location: Mallorca, Port Andratx
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Beautiful Gardens, Garage, Mountain Views, Southwest , Parking , Underfloor Heating
- Location: Mallorca, Palma
- Amenities: Close to Shops, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Terrace, Parking
- Location: Santa Ponsa
- Amenities: Beautiful Gardens, Covered Terrace, Close to Shops, Close to Golf Course, Close to Beach, Furnished, 2 Car Garage, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Terrace, Modern , Parking
- Location: Mallorca, Cala Cap Falco
- Amenities: Southwest , Terrace, Modern , En-Suite, Large Windows
- Location: Mallorca, Cas Catalá
- Amenities: Covered Terrace, Sea Views, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Location: Mallorca, Santa Ponsa
- Amenities: Covered Terrace, Close to Beach, Dressing Room, Sea Views, Mountain Views, Modern
Property in Mallorca
Mallorca is the most popular Island of The Balearics with its capital of Palma and the stunning locations around the Island make it a firm favourite for people looking to invest in a new luxury home or a traditional Spanish villa. We have a selection of properties for sale around the island of Majorca in locations such as Portals Nous, Palma Nova, Andratx, Bendinat, Port Adriano, Alcúdia and all across the Island. If you want to be close the Mediterranean then see our full range of first line coastal properties as well as inland properties with some new build options.
Property in Menorca
The Island of Menorca in the Balearics
Property in Ibiza
Ibiza or also known as the white isle is best known for its party atmosphere in San Antonio. However, the island has so much more to offer including outstanding apartments and villas for sale on the Island as well as on its sister island in the Balearics.
The island itself is the go-to holiday destination if you are looking for infinity pools, chic like beach clubs, fashionable restaurants, lively bars and clubs with many visitors arriving on their yacht charter or private jets. The white isle is also the home to some of the best family beaches including Talamanca Beach and Portinatx Beach.
Some of the other areas to explore whilst searching the island for your new home are Sant Joan, Santa Eulalia and Es Cubells. Speak to one of our advisors today for more details and assistance on looking for your dream property.
Property in Costa Blanca
On the South-eastern coast of Spain, you will find one of the areas most popular destinations, Costa Blanca perfect if you are looking to purchase a new villa or apartment. The area is the home to over 200 kilometres of beautiful Mediterranean coastline which runs through the province of Alicante and reaches from Gandia to Torrevieja.
With such varied and diverse destinations to travel people living within the area are spoilt for choice as there is something to suite everyone. So, whether it is the hustle and bustle from a busy city or somewhere calm and relaxing there really is something for everyone.
The area itself is very well known for the thriving resort of Benidorm along with the surrounding areas of Moraira, Denia, Calp, Xabia and Benissa. With an abundance of property styles from traditional Spanish Villas to sea view apartments there is no shortage of choice when it comes to looking for your dream home in Costa Blanca.
Property in Costa Del Sol
Catering for all ages and tastes it is no wonder that Costa Del Sol is another one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe located in Southern Spain. Buying a property within Málaga whether that be in Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara or Mijas there really is something for everyone. Arriving into the area will mean finding beautiful beaches, wonderful landscapes, mouth-watering foods as well as local traditions and attractions.